Business Immigration United States

The E-2 Visa is a fantastic opportunity for qualified investors with their families to reside and work in the United States.

The E-2 is a non-immigrant visa for international investors from countries that have a trade and business Treaty with the US. The E-2 Visa permits international investors to travel and work in the US after investing a large amount of capital into a legitimate company.

The E-2 visa permits treaty investors as well as their families to live in the US for 2 or 5 years. This can be extended indefinitely Inasmuch as the entire visa demands will be met continuously. Your spouse is allowed to work wherever in the US with an E-2 visa, and your children below the age of 21 can be schooling.

Although the E-2 visa is never an immigrant visa, it is the lengthiest-stay visa available currently for the U.S. This can also be upgraded to an E-B5

Visa, from which you can receive a green card and citizenship on the line, provided that all requirements for an EB-5 visa are met

To access your opportunity about the American Visa For Investors, kindly contact Giant Migration today. We are a licensed and professional immigration consulting company in Dubai and are able to assist you with everything required for your proposed investment plans in America. Get in touch with us today.

    Get a Free consulting


    We are available on all the days. call us
    +971 50 386 8493
    during business hours